How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in an order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges. Total shipping charges are shown on the checkout page.
– Shipping: The Standard Shipping: Most items are:
- $5.99 for one item shipped domestic
- $7.99 for the one item shipped product to the rest of the world
- If over one item, you still only pay $5.99 for any additional items shipped domestic and 7.99$ per each additional product to the rest of the world.
How long will it take for the buyer to receive their order?
Once we receive your order, there are 2 phases in the production and delivery timeline:
– Production: Processing Time:
- Car sun shades and seat covers: 4 – 5 business days* (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
- Car floor mats: 5 – 7 business days (in regular seasons) or more depends on holiday seasons.
– US Shipping time: 7 – 10 business days* (in regular seasons or more depends on holiday seasons) for lower 48 states, 12-14 business days for Hawaii & Alaska and 14-21 business days for US Protectorates and military address.
– International Shipping: 15 – 21 business days* (depends on destination country).
Can the order be delivered to multiple addresses?
We do not offer shipping to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
Do you offer delivery to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Orders shipped to APO addresses are done so via various local carriers and then are turned over to USPS for final delivery (through the military mail system). Shipments to APOs can take up to 21 business days (after production time) to arrive.
Unfortunately, once the package enters the military mail system, tracking ceases to update for military security reasons. This means that we no longer have visibility of your order and cannot provide tracking information until the package is delivered.
Will I be charged VAT taxes / custom duties?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s customs policies.